We are looking for a Senior Power BI Developer with experience in working with ERP software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365, to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a strong record of accomplishments.
- Power BI Report development.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Having an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop and/or MDX queries in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Developing tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Working with business users to identify requirements, develop new analyses and new reports.
- Facilitate discussions, perform demonstrations and/or provide training key users and end users.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Evaluating new tools and new technologies and participate in rolling these out to business users.
- Assisting with continuous improvement for our BI systems by identifying improvement areas, contributing to architecture and design decisions, supporting development and testing and performing migration steps as appropriate.
- Identify and document the business requirements.
- Prepare deliverables included in the project plan.
- Organize and conduct interviews and workshops.
- Provides testing customer-specific developments.
- Perform system configuration operating according to customer flow.
- Draw up operating procedures.
- Performs conversion and data migration.
- Work collaboratively with the Arggo teams.
- University degree in computer science, economics, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of work experience with Power BI.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (tabular and multi-dimensional models).
- Software development skills and strong understanding of data management.
- Experience extracting data from cloud-based data sources including ERP, CRM.
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service to internal customers.
- Experience working with business users to define requirements and assess needs; able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
- Full-time availability.
- Organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Advanced use of English, both written and spoken communication skills.
• Analytical and logical approach.
• Responsible and accountable for their actions.
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills.
• Quality and results oriented.
• Team player.
• Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team.