JUNIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT - INTEGRATIONS DEVELOPER
Job Location: Bucharest/ Brasov
Arggo Development Team is seeking for a smart, passionate and talented junior to build career as a technical consultant.
• Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team
• Opportunity to express initiative and creativity
• Work on complex projects national and international
• Trainings for .NET / MS SQL Server / BI technologies / Business Central 365
• Acquiring experience in working with the latest Microsoft technologies, be able to use and develop skills on Microsoft Azure infrastructure and service.
• Certifications for SQL Server, Windows, Visual Studio, .NET
• Develop solutions for integrations between multiple systems such as Business Central 365 / Dynamics Finance and Operations / BPM/ EDI connectors and Microsoft SQL Server environment.
• Undertake the coding, testing and release of the code.
• Undertake tasks for Business Intelligence solutions implementation: data warehouse and OLAP cubes development
• Undertake tasks related to maintaining SQL Server databases: performance optimization, security setup, user management
• Create and maintain appropriate development documentation.
• Installation, technical configuration and problem resolution of the ongoing implementations
• Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultancy teams.
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained
• University degree in computer science or related field.
• General programming knowledge (OOP)
• MS SQL Server knowledge (Entry level) would be an advantage
• Basic Business Intelligence knowledge would be an advantage
• Good spoken and written English
• Full-time / Part-time availability
• Knowledge of programming languages such as C++/.Net
•Basic SQL Server knowledge (entry level)
• XML and web services (entry level)
• Self-motivated, ambitious and positive
• Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively
• Good time management, organizational, and documentation skills
• Analytical and logical approach
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
• Organized and has good inter-personal skills
• Quality and results oriented